The many and varied programs and services offered by the Wyckoff Y will keep the entire family busy from dawn to dusk.
Gr. 1 – 3
Tue. 6-6:45pm Sess. I–II
Have fun singing, dancing, and putting on a show! Each student will receive a script, props, and a costume to make the story come alive for your friends and family.
Gr. 3 & Up
Thu. 6:30-7:30pm Sess. II
Create and complete set design, costumes, props, lighting, and sound for Y Arts Youth Theatre Company’s Show, Annie, Jr. Students must be available for both performances, December 8 & 9.
Gr. 4 – 8
Wed. 6-7pm Sess. I–II
Improve your singing, acting, and dancing to your favorite Broadway songs and scenes with a performance on the main stage at the Y in the Dance Showcase on June 9 & 10.
Y SINGERS: ADULT CHORUS
Ages 18 & Up
Tue. 12:45-2:30pm Sess. I–II
Make your musical aspirations a reality by joining the Y Singers. Meet other musically inspired, like-minded adults.
SESSION 1 – Fall Music Lessons:
(8) Lessons beginning the week of September 11 thru November 5
30 minutes = $299
45 minutes = $449
A deposit will be required at registration.
Second payment will be due on October 9.
Registration begins Tuesday, August 15 at 9am.
Your child MUST have a CURRENT MEMBERSHIP (non-members/expired members will not be permitted to register)
Register online, over the phone, or in person.
When you choose your time slot, CHECK YOUR CALENDARS!
• (1) cancellation/makeup will be permitted over the course of the session. No refunds or credits will be issued if more than 1 lesson is missed.
• As with all YMCA Session Programming, makeups will be conducted during the break week of November 6 and will take place on the same day and time your lesson occurs during the session
• Please give 24 hour notice for all cancellations or you will be charged for the lesson
• Instructors are not permitted to arrange makeups on alternate days/times without authorization from the Performing Arts office.
All communication regarding lessons must go through the Performing Arts office. Please do not contact instructors directly. Instructors will adhere to their schedules and are not permitted to make changes to lesson days or times without authorization from the Performing Arts office.
To help streamline communication, all students will be automatically added to our texting notification app (“Remind”) with the cell phone number submitted at registration. If you do not wish to be added to this service, please let me know. Please note that all communication will pertain to music lessons only and will not be used for any other purpose.