Support the Y through donations, gifts, volunteering, and online donations.
“Wyckoff Y Cares” is a fund established in memory of Michael O’Shea and Pietro Maugeri, two individuals who were dedicated to improving the lives of others. The Y’s unique program incorporates many support systems, all of which are integral to those facing life-altering challenges. We believe that the stresses associated with critical illness and other traumatic adversities can create not only financial hardship, but also social and emotional devastation.
With your help, “Wyckoff Y Cares” will intervene and help families navigate through turbulent journeys by offering financial support, rehabilitation services, respite care, transportation, child care, and so much more…whatever it takes to restore and maintain family balance.
The Wyckoff Y is a deeply-rooted non-profit organization committed to changing lives in our community for the better. We work every day to connect people from all backgrounds and support those who need us most. We’re here to demonstrate the power of what we can achieve by giving back!
This fund is spearheaded by the O’Shea and Maugeri families, in memory of Michael O’Shea and Pietro Maugeri.~
what really made him special was his overall character. He was always willing to be there for anyone who needed him and would do so without expecting anything in return. He never wanted any recognition but simply thrived on knowing that he was able to help someone. Mike was just a consummate “man of the community” in both his professional life of law enforcement and in his personal life as a friend, neighbor, and devoted family man.
exemplified the term “altruism” at its very best, loving his neighbor more than himself. Unquestionably, his family was first and foremost. He loved unconditionally. His special wish, “sempre allegro!” – (be) always happy – will forever remain in the hearts and minds of all those who were blessed to have known him.
To volunteer, or for more information, contact Ellen Gifford at email@example.com
Tee-off at the beautiful Arcola Golf Club to support Wyckoff Y Cares.
Oct. 5 at Arcola Country Club, Paramus
Honorary Chair, Ray Hopkins, President of Television Networks Distribution, CBS Corporation
SWING INTO ACTION
10:30am: Golfer Registration / Check In
11am: Lunch Buffet
12noon: 18-Hole Shotgun Start
GREAT GOLF CONTESTS
Hole-in-One, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive
COCKTAIL AWARDS RECEPTION
Live Auction Prizes & Giveaways
Last year the dollars raised from our 22nd Annual event enabled us to:
• Address the needs of those facing critical illness, unemployment, or a debilitating loss through the outreach of “Wyckoff Y Cares” , a comprehensive network that offers financial aid, emotional support and stability for those in crisis.
• Provide life-altering opportunities to cancer survivors at no personal cost through the Y’s Live Well Cancer Survivor Program.
• Underwrite the costs for over 100 kids and young adults with Autism, Down syndrome, and other developmental disabilities, who attend the Y’s Special Needs Programs, thus providing family stability.
• Respond to the isolated older adults within our communities with financial, emotional, and hopeful means and support, so that they may reconnect with others in their community and gain more meaningful lives.
Presenting Sponsor: $7,500
• Title sponsor listing on all event signage and materials
• One year logo display on the Wyckoff Family YMCA website
• One Foursome
• Lunch and Dinner for 4
• Corporate logo billing on every hole
Tournament Sponsor: $5,000
• Corporate name as part of the Lunch, Cocktail, and Dinner Programs
• Lunch and Dinner for 2
• Corporate logo on 2 Tee / Holes
• Web presence and recognition in all Tournament Materials
Golf Gift Sponsor: $2,500
• Corporate signage recognition at participant gift area
• Web presence and recognition in the Dinner Program
Tee Sponsor: $500
• Corporate logo on one hole, recognition in Dinner Program
• Inside Front or Back Cover – $1,500
• Full Page – $500
Corporate/Company Artwork sent in jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our heartfelt thanks to our 2017 Sponsors
2017 Presenting Sponsors
The Mule’ Family Foundation
The O’Shea Family Foundation
2017 Tournament Sponsors
The Abate Family Charitable Fund
2017 Gift Sponsors
Napier Park Global Capital
Phelps Construction Group
100 Who Care
Quest Autism Foundation